JUKI AMS-210EN-1510 Programmable Pattern Sewing Machine
50mm x 100mm - 6" x 4" Sewing Field
The sewing machine flexibly supports the sewing of small articles such as labels and emblems. The sewing machine's small sewing area promises ease of use when handling small articles, thereby enabling smooth sewing operation.
The position of the feed can be checked during sewing by means of the encoder-controlled X-Y drive stepping motor. This remarkably improves accuracy of the feed. As a result, deformation of a sewing pattern which is likely to occur when sewing at a high speed or sewing a heavy-weight material is significantly reduced.
The frame (needle bar unit and thread take-up unit) is lubricated with grease, and the hook is fed with a minute quantity of oil from the oil tank. JUKI's advanced dry technology, which is utilized in a number of our sewing machine models, protects your products from being stained with oil.
To support the sewing of multi-layered parts of materials, the lower dead point height of the intermediate presser can be changed steplessly during sewing (standard: 0~3.5mm; maximum: 0~7.0mm). The intermediate presser will now be able to clamp the material without fail, thereby preventing troubles in sewing, such as stitch skipping and thread breakage. Furthermore, flaws on the sewing product are prevented by maintaining the intermediate height as desired according to the material thickness. (The intermediate presser stroke is adjustable between 0 and 10mm.)
- The sewing machine has achieved the industry's highest sewing speed of 2,800sti/min. The maximum sewing speed is reached by the 2nd stitch from the beginning of sewing. Since the sewing machine maintains its highest sewing speed immediately before the end of sewing and instantaneously decreases its speed, cycle time can be substantially decreased.
- JUKI's unique stepping-motor controlled thread trimming mechanism is adopted to enable speedy and consistent thread trimming performance.
- The machine demonstrates enhanced responsiveness due to the adoption of a main-shaft direct-drive system.
- For more imformation on the Juki Ams-210EN-HL programmable pattern sewing machine call 1-888-492-5553
- THE JUKI AMS-210-ENHL COMES COMPLETLY ASSEMBLED AND SEW READY!
- DEMA SPECIALIZES IN CUSTOM DESIGNED TOOLING ( OPTIONAL)
Dema sewing automation has one of the largest inventories and competitive pricing on computerized programmable sewing machines. If you're looking to automate your sewing application and lower labor cost we can help. Our expert advisors are ready to help guide you through the process.
Stay competitive and increase the uniformity of your product Dematron Automation 1-888-492-5553