Brother Vision Sewing System BAS-326G-VGSM Programmable Sewing Machines
- Increase production speed. Capable of sewing at speeds of over 2,600 spm.
- Easily sew most shapes and sizes. This system is able to sew a series of letters or numbers in a single operation.
- Deskill the operation. Place the fabric and the object to be applied (patch, label, etc.) onto the machine and the integrated digital camera takes a photo of the set up. The system then analyzes the image and defines the perimeter of the applied item. Using preset stitch specifications, the system then automatically generates a stitch pattern and proceeds to create a sew pattern along the edge of the object.
- Provide consistent quality. The user can select specific stitch types such as straight or zigzag before the operation begins. Other specifications such as stitch pitch (length) width and over-sew can also be preset ahead of time, along with offset patterns, which allows the pattern to be made inside or away from the perimeter edge.
- Get the perfect stitch. Fully sew objects that have both inside and outside borders
DEMA Sewing Machines has 25 years of experience serving the apparel industry.