DURKOPP ADLER SEWING MACHINE 205-370 Cylinder Arm Heavy Duty Walking Foot Sewing Machine
The powerful one for three dimensional workpieces
This machine is used by professionals who want the most stunning visual appearance of their sewn products along with power and precision of German engineering.
The great advantage of class 205-370 becomes especially apparent when processing three-dimensional workpieces of heaviest materials: The free-arm construction allows an unhindered material handling. Due to the optimized sewing kinematics and the triple feed the robust and reliable machine always provides a first-class stitch pattern. The large barrel shuttle sews thick threads without any problems. Thus, the 205-370 is a specialist for the manufacture of shoes and leather goods, saddlery, upholstery and technical textiles.
- Cylinder Arm
- Single Needle
- Triple Feeding: Feed Dogs, Needle Feed, Walking Foot
- Designed for HEAVY DUTY sewing applications
- Thread Sizes up to 350
- Large Barrell Shuttle Hook
- Priced and Ships Complete and FULLY ASSEMBLED: Machine Head, Table Top, Heavy Duty Stand, 110 Volts
- Servo Motor
- Ideal: leather goods, heavy webbing, slings, and many more heavy materials
- Dema offers free training on how to use all Industrial Sewing Machines that are purchased on this site. We look forward to earning your business and helping your business grow. Dema has the largest selection of New & Used Industrial sewing machines in the USA.