DURKOPP ADLER 506-3 Programmable Seat Belt Sewing Machine
In view of the extremely thick materials and sewing threads used in the production of safety belts, lashing and webbing maximum demands are made not only on the machinery to be used, but also on the safety and durability of the seams.
The robust, state-of-the-art design, the high penetration force of the direct drive and the expert equipment of the 506 comply with the strict safety standards and allow a high output in combination with an excellent seam pattern quality.
- Excellent stitch pattern and constantly tight stitch formation
- Adjustable sewing speed
- Enhanced penetration force due to direct drive
- Long sewing cycles by barrel shuttle with large bobbin capacity
- High clamp lift and large needle penetration power allow the processing of extremely thick materials
- Thread suction and clamping device for a neat seam beginning and burning off the needle thread close to the seam end
- Buttom thread clamping device for a safe sewing start and for avoiding skip stitches at the seam beginning
- Clamp descent (pneumatic, optional right/left)
- User- and service-friendly control
- Circulating lubrication to reduce the time spent on service