DURKOPP ADLER 669-180112 M-Type 669 Classic Silverline
Sewing processes on tubular workpieces make highest demands on the qualification of the operator and on the efficiency of the sewing technology. The subclasses of the new M-TYPE free arm machine 669 with particularly slim machine arm make it possible to professionally realize difficult sewing processes like assembly and binding operations as well as decorative
stitching on small leather goods and difficultly accessible or tubular workpieces.
A special feature of the 669 is its ability to bind the material edge with low tension. For this operation the bottom feed stroke can be deactivated by just a few steps which enables an optimum feeding movement. Sewing equipment especially adapted to this sewing operation allows a precise binding result combined with maximum productivity and quality.
The 669 CLASSIC Silverline is equipped with automatic basic functions.
Your advantages :
- 669 CLASSIC Silverline - with automatic basic functions like thread trimmer, automatic sewing foot lift and automatic backtacking
- Slim machine arm diameter of only 50 mm facilitates the handling of difficultly accessible seam areas
- Adjustable bottom feed (with stroke for topstitching operations, without stroke for binding operations)
- Quick change to binding applications
- New hook with large bobbin capacity for longer sewing cycles and a wider sewing thread spectrum
- High productivity due to increased speed up to 3,000 stitches/min.
- Excellent climbing properties avoid shortened stitches and material damage at thick spots or cross seams
- Smooth, adapted sewing and feeding properties
- New hook cover allows time-saving bobbin change
- New thread trimming system for sewing threads up to 15/3 (CLASSIC)
- Manual additional thread tension for excellent stitch formation when sewing over thick spots
- Safety clutch protects against hook damage
- New lubricating system with adjustable hook lubrication
- Sewing drive fastened at the machine head