DEMATRON BLUTEC CAD Pattern Design and Editing Software | Pattern Editor
There has never been a better time than now to automate or update your apparel design.
This software suite contains everything you can possibly need, and much more, at a very affordable price.
Everything is inclusive in this suite; Pattern design, made to measure, full automatic nesting, automatic nesting server, spread and cut planner. This cad suite can import/export from every every major cad/cam supplier, including Gerber, Lectra, and Assyst, to name a few. It can also import/export dxf and aama files. It can export plot files and cut files in many different formats to fit your needs.
General Features of the Pattern Editor
- Quick and accurate pattern design, using basic design tools and advanced geometrical procedures
- Advanced model design and make-up with simulation for darts, folds, automatic and manual pattern grading
- Pattern checking and verifying, measurement table, real time watcher
- Pattern digitising, support for fast access digitising functions, vocal confirmation
- Editor for technical documentation, including support for graphical add-ons
- Import and export in/from international standard formats
When you design your own products or collections, the DEMATRON / BluTec Pattern Editor is a software environment in which the designer's ideas are easily transformed into perfectly built and checked pattern projects.
Gifted with unique design functions like reversible folds and darts, automatic & interactive seam allowance creation, automatic notch translation and the all-sizes dimension watcher, the DEMATRON systems allows a quick and perfect pattern design.
Automatic grading and interactive grading functions allows the previous parameters to be stored in grading rules and easily applied to the new products. The DEMATRON Pattern Editor is based on Bezier curves, but can also handle complex polylines or B-Spline Curves.
The DPE's interface has a very different approach compared to other CAD applications, because it is built to be extremely user friendly, and according to the latest software standards.
DPE comes standard with built-in converters for Gerber, Assyst and Lectra native files and also for DXF-AAMA import and export.
General Features Cut Plan
- Automatic and manual lay definition
- Automatic order optimization
- Cutting-Room order report
- Export for plotters, cutters
- Export for other CAD systems
The DEMATRON Cut Plan is the link between the design room and the cutting room. It provides fast and high quality automatic or interactive optimisation for the spreading and cutting operations.
In the Cut Plan application, the operator sets the quantity of pieces ordered by the client for each model, size and fabric, and some general settings regarding cutting:
- the preferred spreading length
- the maximum number of sheets in the lay
- and the fabric's width.
The DEMATRON Cut Plan application can automatically generate the most efficient plan for product grouping and distribution, so a minimal number of markers and lays are needed to obtain the ordered quantities. This automatic operation lasts for 1-2 minutes. The user may choose among several automatic strategies of lay planning, as well as manual or semiautomatic methods, so the best results are obtained every time.
General Features Nest Expert
- Full automatic, high efficiency marker optimisation
- Special features for markers on fabrics with lines or stripes, tubular or folded fabrics, for fusing-block definition, for fabric contraction
- Over-night marker optimisation for large volume of work
- Fully compatible with markers from Gerber, Lectra and Assyst
- Fully compatible with all types of plotters and cutting machines from Gerber, Lectra, Assyst and others
The Nest Expert is an advanced solution for automatic nesting in apparel industry, but also available for users that work on other CAD products (direct convertor from Lectra, Assyst, Gerber and also from all applications compatibile with DXF - AAMA standard format).
The DEMATRON Nest Expert is based on state of the art technology and algorithms that will provide excelent nesting results in record time. It can run full automatic nesting for one individual marker or work continously for a list of markers, with no human intervention required. The usual time needed for an average marker of 8 m is about 3-5 minutes. The average results in terms of speed and efficiency are considerably higher than manual nesting.
The DEMATRON Nest Expert can perform full automatic nesting on simple, folded or tubular fabrics, with or without plaids, stripes or textures, with specific widths and contractions, according to each piece specifications and freedom. Gemini Nest Expert cand output the nesting results in its own file format *.pt or *.mrk, but can also export in all major industry standards: DFX-AAMA, HPGL-PLT, ISO-CUT and RS274D. After automatic nesting, the markers can be directly plotted or send to automatic cutting machine.
Automatic Nesting Server for Lay Assyst, Gerber Accumark and Lectra
- Based on DEMATRON's Nest Expert state of the art nesting technology
- Performs full automatic, high efficiency marker optimization in 3-5 minutes
- Direct import and process Assyst/Gerber/Lectra markers from local area network
- Direct export for DEMATRON/Assyst/Gerber/Lectra bullmer cutters and plotters
- Delivered "Ready to Work", all software preinstalled and configured
- Available in all languages