JUKI LG-158-FU 1/4 Guage 2 Needle Long-arm, Walking foot industrial sewing machine Order Now! 1-888-492-5553
With a generous 750mm of free space under the arm and powerful unison-feed that provides a maximum stitch length of 10mm, the machine delivers outstanding productivity when sewing heavy materials such as tents and sheets.
- The machine head structure is designed to improve
operability. Ideal for sewing traps,shades,boat covers,upholstery,tents,mattress covers,draps, and large and bulky heavy materials.
- With its 750 mm wide space under the arm and a hand mounted at the middle of arm, the machine is ideal for the sewing of heavy materials such as tents and sheets. A large material can be sewn while spread over the bed.
The bobbin winder is installed at the front face of the arm for easy operation.
The presser foot goes up as high as 21.5 mm to ensure easy placement/removal of extra heavy-weight materials.
- With its unison feed mechanism that ensures a smooth and steady feed of materials, the machine provides consistent seam quality with no material slippage. Eleven different kinds of needle gauges are prepared for the LG- 158. The most suitable gauge for the current machine use can easily be selected.
- Since the machine incorporates a vertical-axis large hook, the frequency of bobbin thread replacement is reduced, further increasing efficiency.
- If the thread gets caught in the hook, the safety device is automatically actuated, preventing possible hook damage. Pressing the reset button will immediately return the machine to the normal state.
- Bobbin for double-capacity hook
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- Comes completely assembled and sew-ready by professional technicians